Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Baby Steps

Follow the Yellow Brick Road,
Follow the Yellow Brick Road,
Follow, Follow, Follow, Follow,
Follow the Yellow Brick Road...

This spring I took my first baby steps (What about Bob, anyone?) down the Y.B.R.

Here is my small indoor garden on Day 1. I planted zinnias, impatiens, oregano, and (not pictured) green bell peppers. You can also see a small container of tulip bulb sprouts, a gift from my mom-in-law.















Here are my zinnias after approximately two weeks. They have been so easy and quick to grow.

















Zinnias and oregano after about 7 weeks. The oregano badly needs some thinning out. The seeds were so minuscule that I went a little overboard.








Although I have no pictures of my peppers, they are doing well and have been easy to this point. Theya re currently about 2.5 inches tall. Impatiens, on the other hand, deserve a post all of their own. Wow. Those little stinkers are t.o.u.g.h. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment