Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Back in the Saddle Again

I have been quite the slacker about meal planning over the past few weeks. Subsequently, dinner has not been much to write home about. However, today I rectified the situation and I am now back with the program - two full weeks of meals planned and shopped for! Yesterday I started filling out my 'meal marker board' but only got Monday and Wednesday filled in. Please refer to Exhibit 1.1 to see Flint's contributions to the cause.

Exhibit 1.1: As seen here, Husband would like (undefined) food on Tuesday, strictly dessert (pardon the spelling) on Thursday and tacos on Friday. Very helpful.


Oh grief... I love that kid. He is truly hilarious.

PS: No, I am not feeding my husband drugs on Wednesday. "Sweet Pot." would be short for Roasted Sweet Potatoes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment